The Nebraska Cooperative Council is a statewide, nonprofit, non-partisan trade association which works to foster, improve, and promote a better understanding of the theory, principles, and practices of the cooperative way of doing business and to develop a unified approach on matters in which there is a common interest.
The information below is also available within this website; however, we have included links below as a quick and handy reference.
Cooperative Maps and Fact Sheet
The trend of cooperative convergence in Nebraska has been ongoing since the 1960s. While the number of farmer-owned cooperatives in the state has declined over time, the remaining cooperatives are providing goods, services, and jobs in over 400 locations in Nebraska. The maps below depict cooperative locations in Nebraska while the Fact Sheet includes statistics about the impact cooperatives have on Nebraska’s economy.
- Cooperative map as of 9-1-15 (base map includes cities only) [corrected 11-25-15]
- Cooperative map as of 9-1-15 (base map includes cities, counties & highways) [corrected 11-25-15]
- Fact Sheet on Nebraska’s Farmer-Owned Cooperatives
For more information and statistics about cooperatives, see the “Cooperatives Today” page.
NCC Education Programs for 2015/16
Registration materials were forwarded to members on October 1, 2015. Below are links to the materials for your reference and use:
- 2015/16 Education Booklet
- Registration form – Director/Manager Workshop
- Registration form – Director Certification Program
- Registration form – Cooperatives For Tomorrow & Cooperative Issues Symposium
- Registration form – Board Officer Seminar
NCC Education Foundation Scholarships – 2016/17 Academic Year
Promotional information was forwarded to our members on December 7, 2015. For links to these materials, go to the Foundation/Scholarships page.