The Nebraska Cooperative Council is a statewide, nonprofit, non-partisan trade association which works to foster, improve, and promote a better understanding of the theory, principles, and practices of the cooperative way of doing business and to develop a unified approach on matters in which there is a common interest.
The information below is also available within this website; however, we have included links below as a quick and handy reference.
Cooperative Maps and Fact Sheet
The trend of cooperative convergence in Nebraska has been ongoing since the 1960s. While the number of farmer-owned cooperatives in the state has declined over time, the remaining cooperatives are providing goods, services, and jobs in over 400 locations in Nebraska. The maps below depict cooperative locations in Nebraska while the Fact Sheet includes statistics about the impact cooperatives have on Nebraska’s economy.
- Cooperative map as of 9-1-14 (base map includes cities only)
- Cooperative map as of 9-1-14 (base map includes cities, counties & highways)
- Fact Sheet on Nebraska’s Farmer-Owned Cooperatives
For more information and statistics about cooperatives, see the “Cooperatives Today” page.
NCC Education Foundation Scholarships – 2015/16 Academic Year
Promotional materials for 2015/16 academic year scholarships were forwarded to the membership. Links to the materials are below:
- Poster for display in your cooperative headquarters and branches
- Application form to print and complete by hand, or
- Application form – Microsoft Word template to save and complete via your computer
- News Article to be used in your co-op newsletter or hometown newspaper
The application deadline is April 15, 2015.